Friday, July 18, 2008

Letters to my Poet- Series 2

A meeting with destiny??

The time had come- i wanted more from the game. The daydreams had started- my dreams and thoughts were filled with you. Was this real? Is this not the same person i know or didn’t i know him well?

I wanted to meet you; you wanted to meet me to check my authencity as well.
The time was here...At the last moment i backed out i couldn’t keep up with the deception again. it was time to make a choice; reveal it all, break away or keep my longing to myself and just be a buddy to you....


Then you arrived...I played it cool, couldn’t show i was the one you wrote to of your passions, the one you composed a poem telling your longing for me. No way not yet!!!
I showed up as me without the pretensions of mystery but to my surprise you still liked me...
Each moment spent with you was a revelation. I could fill a book with the things i came to like about you-the cute smile, the non-defeatist attitude, the optimism, the wisdom, the kindness, and so much more no wonder you had all those ladies in a flutter..Be careful my poet, don’t meet a bad girl o she just might lock you up!!!


Without the mystery or enticing words, closeness was being formed.......It was time.
I told............
Signed: Mystery

1 comment:

Amazon said...

nice post

if you want more readers do this

PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO FELLOW BLOGGERS IN YOUR NETWORK

THIS ALERT APPLIES TO YOU IF YOU BLOG, OWN A WEBSITE OR YOU WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING YOU FIND INTERESTING FROM THE WEB. YOU CAN EVEN POST A NAIRALAND THREAD
WE NOW HAVE A LIVE NIGERIAN TRAFFIC SITE - www.naijatraffic.com

WHAT IT DOES - IT ATTRACTS THOUSANDS OF LIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE.

WHAT YOU DO
STEP 1 - COPY THE LINK OF YOUR NEW BLOG POST OR WEB ARTICLE AND SUBMIT.
STEP 1 - GIVE THE LINK A TITLE
STEP 3 - GIVE A SHORT DESCRIPTION AND CHOOSE A CATEGORY
SUBMIT SUBMIT

IT WORKS JUST LIKE DIGG EXCEPT THAT THIS WAS BUILT ESPECIALLY FOR NIGERIAN WEB CONTENTS.

drop a feedback here